Makeup is absolutely love. So when it comes to patterns, our credo appears to be leaning towards “you do you.” The cyclic essence of beauty; the way it all turns old again is what is most impressive of all. Sometimes we choose unappealing looks just because they’re fashionable, but when you realize they don’t work for you and most other women, there’s no reason to continue doing so. Those makeup trends indeed outstripped their welcome, and it’s time to let them go.
- Strobing includes showcasing the face’s high points for a flawless and glittering finish. Some makeup trends that need to die are visible contouring, so strobing is much better, because you’ll only need a single shade to create the look.
- The use of too much highlighter will undoubtedly turn the shine in the wrong direction. Forget about the shimmering white highlighter and, in moderation, use a more subtle hue. The highlighter will give you a radiant look, not transform the face into a shiny mask, from pink champagne for lighter complexions to rose-gold for darker ones.
- The time for brow pencil misconduct has passed. Drawn-on brows with sharp, geometric points are one of the trends in makeup that must die.
- Forget about the concept of extreme eyebrow and have opted for a softer solution with brow powder. The noticeable ombré effect is also past, but you can keep it subtle to the outer corners of your eyebrows with a slightly darker shade.
- If you are taking a subtle approach, fake eyelashes will undoubtedly enhance your look. Nonetheless, for quite some time now, the exaggerated “fan” look of broad and false lashes has been on its way out. Use only a few to the outside corner of your eyes to get a beautiful effect that won’t scream, “Lies!”
- Give up layering your eyes with dark shadows, because the jet black look is no longer trendy. Using three or four shades is one way to take the smoky eye to the next level, but by mixing more than you’re used to, you should also be giving it depth. You will end up with an almost translucent look with a lot more depth and style when you use less color, and keep blending.
- Evite the glitter explosion you may have seen on the runways because most women certainly don’t have a functional look. If you want to make most out of it without appearing dumb, keep it discreet.
- Avoid trying to change your eye color, and avoid selecting visible, unnatural colors. Rather than attempting to conceal your natural color under an orange hue, concentrate on making your makeup highlight and highlighting the color of your eyes.
- The lip liner will either be skin color or lipstick color. No more space for something in between. The misalignment of the liner and lip color or the use of more than one lip color for an ombré effect is undoubtedly one of the patterns in makeup that must die.
If you are still following these trends, well, the time has come to say bye-bye.Please share and like: