L'Oréal Revitalift Laser X3$22.90
- More affordable than high end brands
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Suitable for for mature skin
- Has a lovely velvety and luxurious texture
- Cream can roll up in small clumps on your skin
- Too heavy and greasy for oily skin
- Fragrance is quite strong
- Initial use will cause temporarily flaking
- Unsanitary jar packaging with awkward square lid
L’Oréal Revitalift cream comes packaged in a heavy square red jar with a screw top lid. It looks amazing on my bathroom vanity. That said, the size and weight of the jar took me by surprise, it’s certainly not streamlined or compact in any way. It has an awkward heavy square lid. Personally I’d prefer products that come in a pump rather than a jar for hygiene reasons.
The cream itself is white and has a moderately rich texture without being overly thick. A big issue with the cream is that it pills up and doesn’t get absorbed. It just sits on the top of my skin and after two or three hours, it starts to flake off my skin. The cream absorbed much better after exfoliating my face and allowing it to dry comepletely before application.
Like most of L’Oréal skincare products, it has a strong fragrance. Those sensitive to fragrance in skin care may want to avoid this cream, but if it’s not an irritant for you, you’ll likely enjoy the scent.
Regular use has made my skin soft and hydrated. It feels and looks firmer too.
The biggest downside is the flaking. It’s difficult to layer this cream on top of other products or makeup.Please share and like: