All of us know the basic makeup tricks, such as removing waterproof mascara, applying blush, or cover up zits using a proper concealer. We have some smarter beauty tips that will save your money as well as time. Do you want to fix fading, creasing or smudging? Or would you like a change in your look?
Here are the best hacks you should try out!
- Apply concealer in an upside-down triangle shape brighten your dark circles and shift attention to your pupils.
- Do not hurry when you put on fake eyelashes and wait for at least 30 seconds for the lash glue to dry up.
- While putting on the lashes, take a mirror and look down into the mirror to precisely place the strip.
- If you do not wish to go for a smoky eye, use the eyeliner till your upper lash line only. Rimming the entire eyes makes your eyes appear small!
- Natural-looking curls in your eyelashes are possible only if you use your eyelash curler up the entire length of eyelashes.
- Make your pout seem more significant by lining your lips with the same color as the lipstick and draw the line over the natural outline of your lip.
- Ensure using your thumb to avoid lipstick on your teeth.
- Put a tissue paper on your lips after applying lipstick and use a translucent powder to set your lipstick.
- Test foundation on your face and not on your wrists. Even slight color change makes a difference!
- Using highlighter attracts the part of the face where you have applied it. Apply it on your cupid’s bow so that your lips appear fuller.
- Why waste makeup? Use the last bit of the makeup as well by using a tiny spatula to use the leftover.
- Brow gel over? Use hairspray or hair gel on a clean toothbrush and use it to keep your brows in place.
- Wet your angle brush with setting spray or water and dip it in your eyeshadow. Use it to line your eye. If you want a smoky-look, let the lining dry and use a Q-tip to blend and get a softer look.
- Applying the eyeliner ideally is also as art. However, at first, you must know eye shape and then decide on eyeliner that looks best.
- Is your mascara getting clumpy? Add some drops of saline solution and mix it properly. This adds moisture and extends your mascara’s shelf life.
- Use white or nude eyeliner onto your waterline and make your eyes appear brighter, bigger eyes.
- Put the white or nude eyeliner onto your brows and blend along, to make the natural arch of the brows seem highlighted.
- Why not make your own lip color? Apply your favorite lipstick, leave it for ten minutes, use wet cotton to remove it, and apply lip balm to get a hydrated and stained look.
- After putting on mascara, put some powder to make them look thicker. Also, apply another layer of mascara to hide the dust.
- Use foundation as a tinted moisturizer. Mix foundation as well as a moisturizer in parts. Add gel bronzer to get a tan glow or some drops of highlighter for a dewy look.
Find out more such tips here – mamabee.