C E Ferulic serum128
- The ingredients of the product have proven benefits, and it is useful for all skin types.
- The serum boosts collagen production and thus helps in the replenishment of collagen. Therefore, it is vital for diminishing wrinkles and fine lines.
- The product is safe for people with skin conditions, and the dermatologists allow the regular use of this serum.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is relatively more expensive than various Vitamin E and Vitamin C serums.
- The product might take time to show results in a few people.
- People allergic to apples, oats, or bran can experience a cross-reaction due to the ferulic acid in the serum.
Who does not want their skin texture to be like an oceanic mammal? However, multiple beauty products or make-ups fail to give you such dolphin-like skin.
The Skinceuticals present the cult-favorite C E Ferulic serum helps you get noticeable results, and your skin will improve drastically in just about a month. Well, you won’t need to apply foundation. The spots and breakouts on your chin or cheeks get leveled.
Your skincare routine requires just three products: the C E Ferulic serum in the morning and evening Goop SPF, and TATA Harper moisturizer.
Why should you count on C E Ferulic?
- Contains Vitamin C: Precisely, 15 percent pure Vitamin C or L-ascorbic acid is an active component for repairing skin damage. Whether you want to deal with hyperpigmentation or a dull skin tone, Vitamin C in it will help you achieve a bright and glowing skin.
- Potent antioxidants: UV rays and other environmental pollutants contribute to the free radicals. These free radicals make your skin even more vulnerable to damage. Therefore, potent antioxidants are essential for your skincare routine. The serum by Skinceuticals is comprised of ferulic acid and Vitamin E or alpha-tocopherol, for neutralizing free radicals. Moreover, this product helps to protect your skin against UVA or UVB rays.
- No parabens: Products that are non-natural have a chemical preservative called paraben. The C E Ferulic serum is a paraben-free potion. Therefore, those with sensitive skin can stick to such paraben-free formulas.
- Just a little is enough: This serum is available in a one-ounce bottle, and it does not mean you need to keep buying several times a year. Use it twice every day in little amounts. Well, it is a miracle skincare product which you need to buy just thrice every year.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is an antioxidant serum containing 15% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid, and 1% alpha-tocopherol. Irrespective of your skin type- dry, normal, oily, or sensitive skin, the product provides advanced protection against the aging of the skin due to sunlight.